Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Welcome Aboard!

by Mark Anderson

I'd like to welcome aboard some folks that hopefully will add to what you see here on the blog this year.

First of all, I'd like to welcome David Bahn. I think you'll discover as this season goes along, that David has a tremendous sense of capturing that "something special" in pictures. When I offered him the chance to come put that talent to use here, he immediately jumped on it. He will be on the field Friday as Rice takes on Vanderbilt in the Minute Maid Classic. I'm hoping that he will be a regular contributor as the season goes along.

A second person I would like to welcome aboard as one who will provide in-depth analysis is one we all know as Fort Bend Owl. He has agreed to provide some of that insight here on the blog. I hope that you will enjoy the features he writes.

Also, I would especially like to welcome Gretchen Stein as our proof-reader. Her background and experience as a technical writer will no doubt serve this particular writer, who cannot see his own mistakes, no matter how obvious they are to you. Gretchen, I'm really looking forward to having your help in untangling my typing!

Also, PTH covered for me last week while I was in Tyler. Those pics you've come so familiar with at http://ricefootball.net will be here from time to time. PTH, I truly appreciate the contributions you will make during the season. Look for his photos of opening day very soon on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home